Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jenna's Dance Recital (and the ballroom kids, too)

The studio that Jenna has been dancing at and that I've been teaching at had their year-end recital on June 4th. Jenna loved getting dolled up! She was in 3 routines and the opening number. My ballroom kids also had their big debut! I only got a picture of the boys, so I included another picture of the whole group back in January when they had a small performance in the Stake Center. (Some of you might recognize a certain TOP 20 finalist from this year's SYTYCD!) Yes, I was lucky enough to have Caitlynn Lawson in my ballroom group this past year!
Coloring in the dressing room between numbers

Miriam enjoying a cookie during intermission

The ballroom boys - they clean up nicely, eh?

I only had six couples in the recital, so not all of these kids performed then. Caitlynn had also just made the top 20 for So You Think You Can Dance, so she couldn't be there for the recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back At It!

  So, it's been a while.  A long while.  An over 10 years while!  Why pick it back up again after ten years, you may ask?  Well, to be p...