Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Back At It!

 So, it's been a while.  A long while.  An over 10 years while!  Why pick it back up again after ten years, you may ask?  Well, to be perfectly honest, it's for school!  I decided to go back to school to finish my bachelor's degree, and I'm studying Social Media Marketing.  Cool, right!  Anyway, this week we are learning about how blogs are still not only relevant to a social media campaign but are pretty much essential!  So, in the future, you'll be getting a lot of posts about what I'm learning and creating!  I'll also try to post regular updates about the family.

Speaking of which, Jenna is now a junior in high school, Miriam is loving participating in jr high athletics, and Anderson is keeping us on our toes!  (Funny thought, Anderson wasn't even around at the time of my last blog post!)  The girls are also BOTH taller than I am!












I am also currently serving as an early morning seminary teacher, and I've been using some of my new skills in creating content to make posters for the Doctrinal Mastery scriptures.  It's been a great way to practice what I'm learning and show the kids in class how easy it is to use the amazing technologies and programs that we have at our fingertips.  

Here are a few of the posters I put together for the Old Testament Doctrinal Mastery references and key statements...



















Hopefully, it won't be another ten years before I put something else up.  I'll be utilizing this place to keep track of my projects and progress, so all y'all will be seeing a lot more of me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back At It!

  So, it's been a while.  A long while.  An over 10 years while!  Why pick it back up again after ten years, you may ask?  Well, to be p...